Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Bug Reports And Codecs

Bug Reports And Codecs Report BS.Player bugs here - help us to improve BS.Player even further.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 27th May 2004
BS.Player Newbie

drunkenskillz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default my audio is too fast and my video plays too slow, help pls!

hi i just recently got the bs player and my friend suggested it to me. whenever id go watch movies at his house it would play perfectly but when i installed it sometimes the audio is too fast and the video is way to slow, they dont play at the same time is there any way i can fix this? i tried the decoder and encoder but nothing seems to work please help me.
Old 27th May 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

Any info on your system pse? (and on type of video file?)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 27th May 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Default reply

i am currently using version 808 and im trying to play an .avi file
Old 27th May 2004
BS.Player Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPeter
Any info on your system pse?
Such as your PC's CPU & graphics card?
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 28th May 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Default apologies of my newbie-ness

x86 Family 6 Model 7 Stepping
AT/AT Compatible
392, 756 ram

with an ATI graphics card.

running on microsoft windows 2000
Old 30th May 2004
BS.Player Master

If your CPU indeed is a Pentium III 392MHz I would advise you to perhaps use Version 0.86 Build 501 (of 16-09-2003) in combination with ffdshow.
You can download version .86 build 501 here (501 available as zip and/or as exe=install file), here (501=zip-file) or here (501=zip-file)
[Note: though these sites also have version 1.0 build(s) on them, I would advise anyone who wishes to use BSPlayer's version 1.0 (also to make sure you indeed have the latest build), to download it from the site of its creator bst, i.e. here.]
You can download ffdshow (alpha) here, or you can use the link as provided at the bottom of adicoto's list of codecs

( http://forum.bsplayer.org/viewtopic.php?p=12912#12912 )

Tags
audio, fast, plays, slow, video