Official BS.Player forums  

Go Back   Official BS.Player forums > Main forum > Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions

Feature Requests, Feedback And Suggestions Post your suggestions and feature requests here, what would you like to use in BS.Player. Any feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed by our team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd June 2004
BS.Player Newbie

executioner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default default second audio stream & non-repeated playback

Hey guys & girls! Heres my two requests:

1. second audio stream by default: For anime fansubs japanese audio on ogm is a priority and changing it for every episode is annoying specially for 24+ episodes. I saw something about and ini file but cant this be made into the player itself? if not just give me a real short explanation (dont want to annoy anyone) and i'll try to learn how to use that ini file. Also is says version 809 has that option but I tried it and does not work.

2. non-repeated playback: Wanna go add some files to the playlist so I can relax on the couch using the tv-out and dont have to get up for 2 hours or so, start watching one ep and ok here comes the next one and guest what? it's the same one!! I've must have missed this on the options? dammit I cant find it , does it exist? looked for it on the forums by doing a search no luck. Same movie goes on an on an on! =)
Old 22nd June 2004
BS.Player Master

BSPeter is on a distinguished road

About non-repeated playback:
On "main screen" (="control panel") (depends on which skin you're using) click on the text which apparently now reads "repeat one"
(repeatedly clicking cycles through the repeat options)
Private messages/Visitor messages are NOT for seeking personal help with respect to BS.Player! Instead use the forums!
Old 24th June 2004
BS.Player Newbie

executioner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thanx

I felt really noob-like on that one, thanx man..... the skin didnt help me
see it clearly
Old 25th July 2004
BS.Player Newbie

Xeno is an unknown quantity at this point

An option to select the default audio stream would be fantastic, I think a lot of Anime fans are waiting for an option like this.
Old 8th September 2004
BS.Player Newbie

cz.petab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Default audio stream

Option to select default audio stream for OGM/MKV files would be really great and appreciated by all anime fans. But it should be based on configurable preferred language order, not on order on streams in file. E.g.: 1. Japanese, 2. English, whatever lng.

Tags
audio, default, nonrepeated, playback, stream